Saturday, October 25, 2008

A new world of blogging.

So here I am, on the verge of jumping into the world of blogging. Sure, I have blogged before, but only using the MySpace blogging function, and that is a bit different cause only my friends get to see that. Here, however, I get to expose my thoughts to a larger potential audience. Of course, I could have a much smaller audience here because with sooooo many bloggers out there, how many people really want to read about me and my life?

Nonetheless, here I go, ready to get out there in the open and tell people a little bit about me and what I am going through. I doubt this will provide anyone with great insights into life, love or anything else, but maybe someone will read one of my posts and will know what I am talking about or understand what I am going through and for that moment, they will know that someone else is going through similar ordeals or thinking similar thoughts and they will see that they are not alone. I think that the realization that you are not alone can really mean a lot to people because I know it means a lot to me.

Hopefully, in this giant realm of blogging, people can connect and see that people are very similar in many ways and through that realization, we can all share more knowledge with each other and through that knowlege, we can all live a little better and happier.

So, as you read through this and other posts or other people's blogs, please feel free to leave comments and give your insight because I think sharing information is what this is all about.

1 comment:

Christy said...

So you decided to join us bloggers huh!!!
I actually like getting my thoughts and little goofy things my kids do out there. The only bad thing I have to watch what I say about family because they read it. So remember that!!!

Hey where are you at during the Beaver games? I try to look for you on the field but never see you. We are on the old side now, section 15. pretty good seats, but no backs!!

Anyways, good luck with the blog!!
Christy