Wednesday, November 26, 2008

More photos

It turns out I am slacking off. I haven't found as much time as I would like to go find photos, but I have a few. And since it has been too long since my last post, here are a few photos featuring me trying to find some sort of beauty in the mundane and grey. The first is a close up of an old school newspaper printing plate and the others are from around the neighborhood now that winter is closing in.







As a bonus, here are a few photos from a couple years back that I ran across. I was out shooting some random photos for a friend and these were just fun.




1 comment:

Christy said...

You take such amazing pictures. I really like the fall ones. But of your new ones I really like the flower. (I'm a girl!!) I just really like how plain and simple but beautiful it is.

Thanks for putting them on your blog.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving. OH and as always if you aren't too busy before the Civil War we will be tailgating at least 2 hours beforehand.